In a poker game, a player has five cards with these characteristics:
- There is no card above 10 (an ace is above 10 in the POKER)
- No two cards with the same value
- There is at least one letter of each symbol
- The total values of the odd and even letters are equal
- There are no three cards in sequence
- The black cards had a total value of 10
- The hearts total a total of 14
- The lowest card is a card of spades
What are the player's cards?
2 of spades, 9 of hearts, 5 of hearts, 4 of diamonds and 8 of clubs.