We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Only one of the following statements is false. Which?
- A ray reaches a temperature higher than the surface of the sun.
- Scientists have discovered that dogs can smell the presence of autism in children.
- Giraffes can clean their ears with their tongue, which measures half a meter.
- A piece of a neutron star the size of a pinhead would weigh a trillion tons.
- Statistically, if a person meets 22 more people, they have a 50% chance of matching someone who turns years old on the same day.
The fifth statement is false. The percentage is significantly lower. The possible error would have been to confuse this statement with the birthday paradox in which the probability is calculated that any two people in a group of 23 will be on the same day and that they do have a 50% probability.