Serotonin is a chemical produced by the human body, which transmits signals between nerves, works as a neurotransmitter. It is considered the chemical responsible for keeping our mood in balance..
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in our brain that plays an important role in mood.
Low or high levels of Serotonin influence everything, appetite, sleep, motivation, energy, especially our thoughts, emotions and behavior.
So, I share some ways to increase your serotonin levels and feel better and happier.
1. Body massage. Massage changes body chemistry as serotonin levels peak after one or several sessions, since cortisol (a hormone that is released in response to stress) is reduced.
2. Sunbathing or sunlight in the morning or afternoon. Sunning ourselves for a few minutes every day, in addition to feeling warm, when in contact with sunlight, serotonin is produced in your brain.
3. Food With vegetables, fish, bananas, fruits.
4. Meditate with positive visualizations It helps us reduce the volume of the tonsil, that is, fear, anxiety, stress.
5. Exercise, provides energy, reduces stress, increases serotonin and endorphins, improves sleep, etc.
6. Read a book whatever you like, in addition to learning, reflecting, enriching your intellect, will make you feel more motivated to continue learning from what you read.
7. Remember Nice, pleasant, pleasant moments of your life.
8. Listen to positive music.
9. Eat chocolate.
10. Think of a plan that excites you, what are you going to do. Increase your serotonin, meeting with the people you want.
11. Looking at landscapes, Photos from your album of beautiful memories.
12. Watch motivational movies.
13. Eat something delicious, something you like.
14. Make a thank you list For all the good you have in your life!