The term of Stress refers to any requirement or stimulus that produces a state of tension and asks for an adaptive change on our part. These stimuli can be of many types: an exam, a wedding, a marriage separation, a trip, etc. Stress is the nonspecific response of the body to demand, whether it results in pleasant or unpleasant conditions.
The human body records every event of life and keeps it the same as a computer does…
Subscribe here to our YouTube channel
You may be interested:
- What is stress, symptoms and treatment?
- How to cope with stress
- Cortisol, the stress hormone
- How to relieve stress from economic concerns
- Test on vulnerability to stress
- Test on stress coping skills